We are committed to the development of junior talents in finance through a concrete 6 months experience in private equity. It enables them to understand the investment mechanisms while building professional skills through hands-on approach and coaching from more experienced professionals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and professional business environment
- Access to renowned Private Equity managers, as part of due diligence calls and physical meetings
- Diversified and international work experience
- Small and cohesive team allowing to rapidly take on responsibility
- Direct assistance from team members
- Great working environment with ample opportunities for personal and professional career development.
Current internship opportunities
Internship – Direct Investments DACH – German speaker (January 2024 – 3 to 6 months, flexible start date)
As a Private Equity Intern you would be supporting the team on both the sourcing and analysis of new investments, as well as ongoing analysis and reporting of existing investments. The investment strategy has a fundamentally driven research process looking in-depth at companies, their industries, peers and competitors. Working in a small, transparent and entrepreneurial […]
Internship – Investment funds – September 2024 to February 2025
As a private equity investment funds intern, you would be supporting the team on both the sourcing and analysis of new funds commitments and co-investments, as well as ongoing analysis and reporting of existing investments. The Investment Funds activity has a strong driven research process which looks in-depth at private equity funds, their strategy, geographies […]
- Internships can be performed from Luxembourg only to benefit from the relevant coaching. A valid work authorization in Luxembourg is required.
- All internships are paid. Our interns are also provided with additional benefits such as access to company canteen, free gym facilities, holidays etc.
- Internships standard duration is 6 months. Internships starting from 3 months on are possible in the direct investment team focusing on DACH market.
- In principal, we run 2 internship cycles, one from January to June and one from July to December but we remain flexible in our approach.