MTWH is a leading platform investing in Italian companies which are active in the production of metalware accessories for global luxury brands.
The group is fully integrated along the entire value chain, with a wide and diversified high-quality offer, distinctive prototyping expertise, short lead times and best-in-class customer service. In 2022, the group opened a French office to be closer to the French fashion and luxury brands.
At the time of acquisition, the Group was comprised of three operating companies Metalworks, FGF and M&N. After a first acquisition in late 2022, the Group pursues its external growth strategy.
Leading Italian platform investing in companies producing metal and non-metallic accessories for clothing, leather goods and shoes for luxury goods
- Strong growth of the luxury market
- Highly fragmented market with significant whitespace for sizable and top-quality suppliers
- Very good relationship with the global luxury brands
- Unique platform to consolidate the sector
- Strong management team able to rapidly integrate acquisitions
- Acquisition of Fixo to develop in the low tonnage segment and set foot in Asia
- Consolidation of the pipeline of potential acquisitions
- Launch of an ambitious capex/organic growth plan in the MIM (Metal Injection Molding) segment