Evariste is a French multi-solutions construction group organised as a federation of more than 140 regional entities and employing more than 5,700 employees. It provides services related to (i) infrastructure works (renovation/maintenance of roads, urban transformation…), (ii) green spaces management (creation and maintenance of green spaces, irrigation systems, sport pitches), (iii) specialised interim for the construction industry and (iv) hygiene and cleaning services.
Turnover: ca. (Pro-Forma 2022)
Date of acquisition:
The group has a strong local foothold in Ile-de-France and is also present in Hauts-de-France, Rhône-Alpes, Centre-Auvergne, Bourgogne, Normandy, Brittany and Belgium.
multi-solutions construction Group serving local authorities in infrastructure works, green spaces, hygiene & cleaning services, and provides specialised interim for large construction groups.
Our investment thesis is built on several attractive attributes:
- Investment in a French leading multi-services group positioned on rapidly growing underlying markets which should benefit from numerous large-scale infrastructure projects (such as the Grand Paris, the Olympic Games 2024, Canal Seine-Nord, the Plan Très Haut Débit etc.)
- It has demonstrated its ability to consolidate its highly fragmented markets (over 45 entities acquired since 2010), leveraging on its federation model, and aims to continue doing so
- Reinforcement of the Group’s central functions
- Help the group in its financing requirements by putting in place a Unitranche debt allowing the group to pursue its buy-and-build strategy
- Support Evariste in the execution of acquisitions resulting in 15 bolt-on purchases since the investment by Luxempart
- Start of the Group’s internationalisation with the expansion in neighbouring countries