Born from the combination of the Italian Enoplastic and the French Sparflex, and joined more recently by Supercap/Corchomex (leading T-bars producer), Crealis is the global leader in the B2B manufacturing of high-end wine and spirits closure solutions. Its product offering includes a wide range of solutions, such as capsules, wirehoods, screwcaps, synthetic corks and seals for sparkling and still wine as well as T-bars for spirits, all designed and customised for each client.
Turnover: ca. (2022)
Date of acquisition
Employing c. 2,000 people, Crealis has local facilities in Italy, France, the USA, Mexico, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand.
Global leader in the B2B manufacturing of high-end wine and spirits closure solutions
- The combination of Enoplastic with French market leader Sparflex has given birth to the undisputed global #1 player in wine closures with a physical presence in all main wine producing regions.
- Unique opportunity to get access to two pure primary deal situations with significant operational improvements reached in the combined entity.
- Implementation of the Group’s integration plan, continuous improvement of operations and M&A discussion together with the lead financial investor, Cobepa, and alongside Management
- Industrial integration with important synergies stemming from the merger between Enoplastic and Sparflex
- Important M&A activity (6 companies acquired since the combination of Enoplastic and Sparflex) allowing to broaden the product portfolio and diversify geographically.
- Implementation a new parent brand (Crealis) incorporating the eight distinct brands to reinforce the global reach while maintaining close proximity to the group’s clients